Desired Skills & Position Responsibilities
The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of BA/PM software implementation
experience, preferably with Service Management, CRM, Supply Chain or
Logistics solutions. The candidate requires a well rounded skill set
with a strong commitment to customer satisfaction and a get the job done
type attitude. Industry experience in the telecom, wireless or
electronics markets is preferred, but not required.
Business Analysis and Solution Definition
- Understands client organization's direction, structure, and requirements.
- Gathers and analyzes client information and data.
- Prepares written business requirements, specifications, and
- Consult with client staff and provide solution recommendations and
identify additional opportunities.
- Comfortable performing hands on software setup and configuration tasks.
- Industry experience in Wireless or consumer electronics background a plus.
Technical Analysis & Understanding
- Understands and can assist in high-level technical design specifications.
- Possesses working knowledge of web technologies, web application
development methodologies, and enterprise solution design and development.
- Experience preferred with systems integration via web services
Project Planning & Management
-Prepares Statements of Work.
-Coordinates and manages the implementation plan.
-Guides client expectations through implementation processes and best
-Facilitator and liaison between client and services development teams.
-Prioritizes multiple tasks effectively.
-Manages change control process.
-Accurately prepares professionally written business correspondence
including weekly status reports, both internal and client facing.
-Comfortable serving in an ongoing Account management role on larger
clients accounts post implementation.
Testing and Training
-Performs quality assurance testing when required.
-Coordinates user acceptance testing and issue resolution with
-Experience providing software application training using a train the
trainer type approach.
Tools / Certifications
-Microsoft Project, PowerPoint, Word, Visio, Excel
-Software Bugs/Enhancements tracking applications
-SalesForce preferred but not required
Fluent English is required.